Healthwatch Reading’s advocacy team can help:
- Explain how the NHS complaints process works.
- Listen to your concerns and answer your questions.
- Explain your rights.
- Discuss all your options.
- Get your complaint to the right people.
- Put you in touch with other organisations.
- Prepare with you for local resolution meetings.
- Build up your confidence to speak for yourself.
- Attend meetings with you.
- Speak on your behalf if you are unable to.
- Refer you to more specialist advocates if needed.
- Help you go the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, if you are still dissatisfied.
For further information please go to http://healthwatchreading.org.uk/